Friday, August 13, 2021

Y'all Stop.

Y'all, Stop. 

Y'all, Stop.

Just stop.

Stop arguing. Stop yelling at each other.

Stop engaging in hate.

Stop trying to explain why your way is the right way of thinking in a group setting or on social media.

At this point I can see a stark line between two camps...

- Ones who lead/react with love

- Ones who lead/react with hate

The ones who have chosen to lead with hate aren't worth engaging. They are not looking for answers, they seek to hurt and argue. But to do so.. they need a willing participant.

This is what I'm doing... I'm taking note of who the folks who are hateful are.. what businesses they own.. what clubs they belong to... and what social circles they are welcome in... and I am choosing not to participate, engage or spend my dollars with those businesses/groups.

When they have nobody left to hate... they will cannibalize themselves.

If given the choice.... I urge you... choose Love. 

#lovemovesfirst

No comments:

Post a Comment