Wednesday, August 18, 2021

First COVID-19 Test of the 2021-22 Schoolyear

Hi, I'm a High School Teacher in Texas. 

I am taking weekly COVID-19 tests during this school year to lower the risk that I put any of the students, their families and/or loved ones in harms way.

I'm doing this because it's the responsible thing to do. It's my way to let love lead.
As an educator, as a person who is in an indoor setting with hundreds of individuals a week, as a human who cares about you. #LoveMovesFirst


This is Week 1:



Who knew the first test for the 2021-22 school year would be a nose swab?
Just being extra cautious… I should be fine… but if I’m in charge of teaching kids… I believe I should lead by example.

 Result:


My Journey:

Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link
Week 13 - link
Week 14 - link
Week 15- link
Week 16 - link
Week 17 - link
Week 18 - link
Week 19 - link
Week 20 - link Week 21 - link
Week 22 - link
Week 23 - link
Week 24 - link
Week 25 - link

No comments:

Post a Comment