Sunday, October 3, 2021

Week 7 of school. 7th COVID-19 test.

Week 7 of school. 7th COVID-19 test. 




Allergies. That’s the scary thing this week. So many students with sniffles… blowing their noses in class… coughing. It’s scary, y’all. For real. 

I started with a sore throat on Thursday…. Began taking Zyrtec daily… and that’s helping… but man… nobody knows the difference between a “you need to quarantine” cough and allergies. Not even I.

So…. I continue to mask, because I love you and want to make sure you are safe. 

I continue to mask because I teach 150+ students and all of them have loved ones whom are protected because I wear this mask to protect the students. 

I wear a mask because it represents more than just a piece of cloth. It represents the fact that the safety of the world around me is important to me. 

Even though I’m vaccinated.

Even outside in crowds. 

Even though I’m healthy. 

Even though.

It’s an act of kindness. 

It’s an act of love. 

Agape.

Have a safe week, y’all.



Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link

No comments:

Post a Comment