Saturday, September 4, 2021

Week 3 of school. 3rd COVID-19 test.

Third week of school… third test.




I ran school pictures this week. I saw every student who was in attendance over 2 days. So… just to be safe… I test.


This week…

- my friend who was on the mend from COVID-19 last week is still on the mend.. still can’t work and is on oxygen.

- found out 2 more unvaccinated men I know came down with COVID-19 and are isolated from their families now.

- The family who’s kiddo got it on the first day of Kinder? The rest of the family got it over the last week… so… day 1 of school in a non-mask mandated school district literally got a family of 5 (parents are vaccinated) sick.

- The City of Kyle smartly (IMO) decided to cancel the Labor Day weekend festival this year… because of the risk and lack of room in hospitals.

- there are 56 people currently hospitalized in Hays County with COVID-19 and 2,111 people with COVID-19.

- 324 people in Hays County have died.


I’m masking up.

Inside 100% of the time.

Outside when I’m in a group and might be getting close.

I’m testing weekly.

I’m doing everything I can in order to try and keep my fellow humans as safe as possible.


I love hugs.

I like doing my part to help my loved ones as safe as possible a little more than hugging though.


In case you didn’t know it… that last sentence was about you. YOU are one of my loved ones.


#LoveMovesFirst 



Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link


No comments:

Post a Comment