Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Week 10 of school - 10th COVID-19 Test

Week 10 - tenth test.

Week 10 of school began with me getting the booster shot and ended with me working all weekend helping the Seniors get their portraits at school… so I didn’t get to the COVID-19 test until Monday afternoon. 




This past week I learned that the little sister of a high school friend was in the hospital because of COVID-19. She was no longer responding to treatment and was not conscious. They took her off the machine today and she passed.

I see more and more people without masks in public places indoors and it scares me. 

I will continue to wear a mask while indoors, while on a school campus and while outdoors in crowds where I will be within a foot of someone I don’t live with. 

I am around hundreds of kids each week and I don’t want to be responsible for infecting them with the virus and possibly causing them to infect a loved one. And I don’t want to bring anything home to my family and friends. 

I mask up because I care more about you than the inconvenience of wearing a piece of cloth over my mouth and nose. When you see a mask on me, it’s an act of love. Because I love you. 

Rest In Peace, M.

#lovemovesfirst



Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link



No comments:

Post a Comment