Sunday, October 10, 2021

Week 8 of School. 8th COVID-19 test.

 End of week 8. Eighth COVID-19 test.



Still staying cautious. Still making personal decisions to be concerned for my students, family, friends and fellow coworkers’ health. Still trying to follow the love God, do no harm and help those in need principle.


When I learn new information, before I share it I look up the source to assure its accuracy. I wish others would as well… it would really go a long way to have folks out there spouting truth instead of quoting unfounded and unresearched ramblings of talk-show host activists who gain ratings by being divisive.

I wear a mask because it’s proven to be effective.
I got the vaccine because it was scientifically proven to be the best was to combat getting COVID-19.
I will get the booster as soon as available to me as I understand the effectiveness of it and will provide me with more ability to protect you from exposure to the virus.

I protect myself in order to protect you and all whom you find precious.
I love you.
#LoveMovesFirst


Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link


No comments:

Post a Comment