Monday, September 20, 2021

5th COVID test… 5th week of school.

5th COVID test… 5th week of school. 

Took it on a Monday because I worked all weekend at school (Senior Portraits).





Currently 2 of my students are on quarantine. Still wearing my mask when inside and not eating. I had the chance to go to the UT game last weekend… I declined because I’ve seen photos from several sporting events where many if not most are unmasked. Not I. Even if I’m outside… if it’s a crowd… it’s mask for me. I am currently not attending meetings/services/gatherings indoors where there is not a mask mandate because I love y’all and don’t want to be the reason you get ill. I don’t want to possibly infect my students. 

So far I’m fine. I intend to stay that way. And I’m going to continue to do my part to insure I don’t put you in danger. 

Vaccinated.

Masked.

Hoping you care enough to do the same. 

Love you.

#LoveMovesFirst



Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link


No comments:

Post a Comment