Thursday, December 2, 2021

Week 15. (Thanksgiving week)

Week 15. (Thanksgiving week)





I was able to feel comfortable going to see family and attend a Friendsgiving for Thanksgiving because I knew (because I test) I wasn’t carrying anything that would be harmful to my loved ones and friends.
Of course…. COVID-19 doesn’t take a week off for holiday… so I made sure I didn’t bring anything home besides delicious leftovers and memories from our week. 

According to the CDC just under 60% of Americans have been fully vaccinated (as of 12/2/21. So, if I encounter 100 folks a day within my normal work day… chances are 40 of them are not vaccinated. I’d personally put that at a higher rate because most of the people I encounter are under 18… but… I digress. 

Seems Curative (who administers the tests) saw a huge uptick in people getting tested this week as a lot of folks decided that they’d roll the dice and take a week off from COVID (That’s not how any of this works). They had a different set up this week to accommodate all of the testers. A larger set up than I’ve seen since school began. 

I took my weekly test.
I still mask indoors when not eating. 
I still mask outdoors in groups. 
I choose to love with my actions in addition to these words I post. 

When one leads with love, it’s about others… not about you. 
I pray you are well. 
Love you. 

#LoveMovesFirst



My Journey:

Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link
Week 13 - link
Week 14 - link
Week 15- link
Week 16 - link
Week 17 - link
Week 18 - link
Week 19 - link
Week 20 - link
Week 21 - link

No comments:

Post a Comment