Wednesday, January 5, 2022

First COVID-19 test of the New Year (Week 19)

First COVID-19 test of the New Year. Was able to take the quick test before school today. 




So many people sick right now. So many people not taking proper precautions. Several colleagues are out with COVID-19. Someone I know is currently in the ER because they have COVID-19 and can’t stop coughing. A friend may have to miss their radiation treatment because they tested positive. Another friend was exposed to someone who tested positive over New Years… And I actually had a conversation with someone who still thinks the government is trying to trick the world with the booster shot and said their “medical person” at their job said it wasn’t needed. 

If there was any little piece of a part of the COVID-19 I found humorous… I would have found that conversation laughable. I find it sad. And upsetting. But mostly sad. 

I double masked today. 

I tested today. 

I made sure my classroom was as safe as possible for the students who entered the doors today. 

Why?

Because I love you. 

Because If there is anything I can do to make sure you are as safe as possible I am going to do it. 

Because thoughts and prayers are empty without actions and love. 

My rapid test came back negative by the way. 

I have a “regular” one scheduled for Saturday. 

You should too… just to be sure. Go to curative.com and schedule one. Please?

#LoveMovesFirst



My Journey:

Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link
Week 13 - link
Week 14 - link
Week 15- link
Week 16 - link
Week 17 - link
Week 18 - link
Week 19 - link
Week 20 - link
Week 21 - link

No comments:

Post a Comment