Monday, November 15, 2021

Week 13 - 13th COVID-19 Test

Week 13: 13th COVID-19 test.

People have asked me why I’m so vigilant about testing and why do I wear my mask even though I’ve been vaccinated & booster’d. 

The short answer is, I love you. I am around so many people from so many walks of life who have their own preferences of what “safe” means for them… and often it’s not the same as the medical community has recommended. So, it’s my preference to shield myself and my loved ones from risk as much as possible. 

This week I heard from a teacher in Boston who is fully vaccinated and got a booster that contracted COVID-19. Breakthrough infections aren’t common, but not out of the realm of possibility. 

Praying he has a mild case because of his precautions.

As for me… I continue to test weekly.

I continue to wear a mask indoors in public.

I continue to wear a mask outdoors when surrounded by people.

I continue to show my love for others by slightly inconveniencing myself. 

It’s love.

#LoveMovesFirst



Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link
Week 13 - link

No comments:

Post a Comment