Wednesday, December 15, 2021

16th Week of School - 16th COVID-19 Test

16th Week of school.. 

16th COVID-19 test. 





Took my first COVID-19 rapid test yesterday. They have a testing spot set up at school, so in between finals I decided to take my weekly test. 

I know most are tired of hearing about it. I know many are talking about “time to get back to normal” and a lot of folks haven’t taken any precautions or worn a mask in weeks… months even. That’s simply not where I live and what I believe.

I live and work in an environment where people and loved ones are still at high risk of getting sick & hospitalized. 

I will continue to wear a mask indoors & in crowds outside because it’s one way I can show that I care about you and your future. 

If you continue to wear a mask indoors and in crowds… thank you. 

Ready to get this week over with and on to Winter break. 

Oh… the test took 15 minutes for a result and it was negative. 🙂 

Let’s do this, y’all. 

Love you. 

#lovemovesfirst


My Journey:

Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link
Week 13 - link
Week 14 - link
Week 15- link
Week 16 - link
Week 17 - link
Week 18 - link
Week 19 - link
Week 20 - link
Week 21 - link

No comments:

Post a Comment