Wednesday, December 22, 2021

17th week of school… 17th COVID-19 test

17th week of school… 17th COVID-19 test of the school year.


I’m about to visit my in-laws and my parents this week, so I wanted to assure that I’m not bringing more than family, gifts and snacks to the celebration this year. 

It has been so nice to see so many people responsibly celebrating the holidays this year… masking in public indoor places and keeping as safe as possible. Yes… there are many who aren’t… but… that just gives me a visual opportunity to avoid long-term interaction. 

A person tells you as much about themselves, whom they praise and what they deem important by what they don’t do as much as what they do. And that’s their right. 

I choose to lead with love and do my best to take the precautions to keep family, loved ones and the random person at the mall I walked by yesterday safe so the chances of visiting our loved ones without getting them sick is greater.

Love you. 

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah 

Happy Kwanza 

Happy Holidays

….and Festivus… for the rest…

#lovemovesfirst


My Journey:

Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link
Week 13 - link
Week 14 - link
Week 15- link
Week 16 - link
Week 17 - link
Week 18 - link
Week 19 - link
Week 20 - link
Week 21 - link

No comments:

Post a Comment