Sunday, February 6, 2022

24th Week of school and 24th COVID-19 Test

Birthday Pregame.... COVID-19 Test!

A sincere thank you to everyone who took the time to think about me yesterday and/or post on my socials for my birthday. Y’all contribute to this bubble of love that surrounds my world. 

This. Is. 49.


The family surprised me with a trip to Houston to spend time with my bestest friends for my birthday… so, we pregamed by all getting COVID-19 tests (we were all negative) and headed out as the roads became safe Friday. 

God bless those who continue to be cautious and take the extra care to make folks around them comfortable. 

If I were to have a birthday wish… if would be that each and every person truly thinks about the health and wellness… mentally and physically… of others before they speak, act, react or post…. And chooses to lead with love. 

24th Week.

24th COVID-19 test.

24+24= 48…. 

+ 1 to grow on…

=

49th Birthday.

I love you.

#LoveMovesFirst

Hashtag blessed




My Journey:

Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link
Week 13 - link
Week 14 - link
Week 15- link
Week 16 - link
Week 17 - link
Week 18 - link
Week 19 - link
Week 20 - link Week 21 - link
Week 22 - link
Week 23 - link
Week 24 - link
Week 25 - link


No comments:

Post a Comment