Monday, May 16, 2022

Week 35-36 of school (33 and 34th COVID-19 test)

 The United States is nearing 1 million people who have died from COVID-19.

For every 100,000 residents, 303 people have died from COVID-19, according to the Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center. 

1/3 of those deaths are of people who got sick and passed away AFTER the vaccine was available and they were not vaccinated. That means many those deaths were likely preventable if people would not have politicized taking preventative measures... and those who weren't able to take the vaccine because of medical reasons could have had a much greater chance at being here today.

I tested last week and the week before. 

Week 35-36 of school.

My 33 and 34th COVID-19 Test.

I was negative both times.



I continue to mask.

My family and I are now one of the last in the room masking.

I continue masking in crowds.

There have been 3,015 cases in Travis County in the last 2 weeks.

There have been 414 cases in Hays County.

I wear a mask so if I come into contact with someone who is sick, I don't carry it on to my loved ones, you or your loved ones.

I do it because I love you.

#lovemovesfirst

2 more weeks of school left. I will wrap up my "COVID-19 testing through the school year" weekly posts. Thank you for reading these. I hope they have informed, educated and perhaps helped you feel seen and heard.



No comments:

Post a Comment