Monday, April 4, 2022

Week 31 - 30th COVID-19 Test

Week 31 of school.
30th COVID-19 Test.


Yup.. it finally happened. Life got so busy that I didn’t take time to get tested last week. I could have… there’s rapid tests at school. But between getting the yearbook finalized, coming off Spring Break, the kids doing UIL and (insert other excuses here) I didn’t. After testing every week, I missed one. I’m sorry.


There was just 15 new documented cases in Kyle last week, 2 hospitalizations and, unfortunately, one death.


Nationally (as of April 3 averages) there are 30,898 new cases a day and 658 deaths a day. If you’re a stats person, that’s a really good sign. If you’re a loved one of someone who contracted COVID-19 because they didn’t believe it was real or they didn’t get the vaccine or take precautions because of some political belief… and they died… it’s heartbreaking… and I’m sorry for your loss.


I’m still masking indoors and when outside in crowds. For me, I’m more comfortable that way. I can take the snide comments from “friends” who feel they have to point it out… I’m masking for their safety as well.


Still trying to lead with love and walk away from those who choose mockery and/or return love with hate.


Love y’all.
#LoveMovesFirst





No comments:

Post a Comment