Sunday, February 20, 2022

Week 26. 26th COVID-19 Test


Week 26. 26th COVID-19 test. 

What to say that hasn’t been said for the last 6 months. There’s still a pandemic. People are still getting sick and landing in the hospital. 

People who aren’t vaccinated at this point are making a personal choice. The problem with that is… that personal choice, if/when they get COVID-19, they make other people sick. If/when they land in the hospital, they take beds from people who need them (I have a relative who should be in the hospital after a surgery this week… but was sent home because beds are full with COVID-19 patients).

This isn’t political. This is life and death. 

Your personal choices are yours. 

When your choices adversely effect others, it crosses a line.

That is the line where you show your true self…. And when you surround yourself with people who believe that crossing the line is encouraged and acceptable, you become a parrot of hatred. You cause harm.

Me? I’m listening to qualified medical professionals who specialize in infectious diseases for my medical guidance. I’m working hard to love. I’m trying not to be dissuaded by people who respond to love with anger or seek to cause harm… or who simply act like they’re not concerned when they make choices that directly effect my family. 

I’m finding myself getting angry over little things that I used to shrug off. I’ve got to spend more time in silence and prayer this week and work on my heart. Because.  I love you. 

I challenge you, this week to…

Do no harm. Lead with love. 

Love moves first. 

#LoveMovesFirst

My test was negative. 

Here’s to being in a better headspace next week.




My Journey:

Week 1 - link
Week 2 - link
Week 3 - link
Week 4 - link
Week 5 - link
Week 6 - link
Week 7 - link
Week 8 - link
Week 9 - link
Week 10 - link
Week 11 - link
Week 12 - link
Week 13 - link
Week 14 - link
Week 15- link
Week 16 - link
Week 17 - link
Week 18 - link
Week 19 - link
Week 20 - link Week 21 - link
Week 22 - link
Week 23 - link
Week 24 - link
Week 25 - link  
Week 26 - link


No comments:

Post a Comment